Water Tank Maintenance
Around 70% of the earth is covered with water which is a staggering percentage. Unfortunately, most of it is salt water and we can only consume 2.5% of it! With an alarming increase in the world population, water shortage is a dilemma that we will soon be facing.
A water tank is basically a water-storage container that is either connected to underground pipes which supply water or it can be used to trap rain water. No matter how you use your water tank in Dubai, regular water tank maintenance is essential as it will ensure that you are using clean and safe water.
Our skilled staff at Expert Plumber Dubai is ready to help you. From water tank installation to regular servicing and maintenance, we are just a call away!
Why Is a Water Tank Important?
As mentioned before, the main purpose of a water tank is water storage, whether it is rainwater or water coming through the pipes. Investing in a water tank is a smart move as we will be facing water shortage in the future. Here are a few benefits of using a water tank. water tank maintenance
However, keep in mind that regular water tank maintenance is a must to ensure a steady supply of clean and safe water.
- If you are using your water tank to collect rainwater, you will notice a drop in your water bills. Rain water can be used for regular household chores, showering, cleaning and flushing of toilets.
- Gone are those days when water tanks used to be bulky and occupied a lot of space. You can select from a wide range of slim-line water tanks which occupy less space and can even be placed in your basement.
- Installing a water tank equates going green. You are not only cutting back on water usage but getting your water tank checked for leaks by water tank services will ensure conservation of water.
Common Water Tank Problems
It is recommended that once you have your water tank installed, you get it checked out by registered professionals on a regular basis. water tank maintenance
Plumber Dubai expert has qualified and skilled professionals who provide water tank services and water tank maintenance, whenever you require. Here we share a few common problems that are encountered when using a water tank.
- Buildup of algae and microorganisms is one of the most common issues faced by home owners, especially if they don’t get their water tanks checked on a regular basis.
- Another issue is the buildup of sediments at the bottom of the tank, if it is not regularly cleaned by professional water tank services. This buildup of sediment eventually leads to rusting, corrosion and may even lead to formation of gaping holes in the tank which will require water tank repair.
- Pipe leakage is very common and as soon as you detect any leakage, immediately call for help.